All 5-day scheduled adventures are located at KASOTC in Amman, Jordan and will follow the Special Operator Adventure Experience. If you wish to customize the location or nature of your adventure, please contact MissionX to discuss.
Special operations adventure experience
£12,500 (twelve thousand five hundred Great Britain Pounds, GBP)
Leadership and development program
£14,500 (fourteen thousand five hundred Great Britain Pounds, GBP)
- Accommodation in military style quarters whilst in Amman (Exceptions for any luxury variation of the Special Operator Adventure Experience).
- Transport from Queen Alia International Airport and return.
- Three buffet style meals per day.
- Use of all personal and team equipment, vehicles, weapons & ammunition, tactical aircraft and all training areas and other tactical consumables used during the missions.
- Entry visa to Jordan.
This does NOT include:
- Air travel to and from Amman.
- Drinks, laundry, postage, telephone calls, emails and all other items of a personal nature.
- Lunches and evening meals outside the training center. For example, while traveling in Amman.
- Personal medical and travel insurance/cancellation insurance.
- Personal spending money.
- Arrive Amman, Jordan. Transport from Queen Alia Airport to KASOTC
- Day 1 Training & Day/Night Operations
- Day 2 Training & Day/Night Operations
- Day 3 Training & Day/Night Operations
- Day 4 Training & Day/Night Operations
- Day 5 Training & Day/Night Operations
- Depart Amman, Jordan. Transport from KASOTC to Queen Alia Airport.
Scheduled Adventure Dates
- February 16 to 20, 2013
- March 23 to 27, 2013
- May 18 to 22, 2013
- June 15 to 19, 2013
- July 20 to 24, 2013
- Contact Mission X at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your preferred adventure dates and requesting an application form.
- Mission X will review your application and complete any necessary background checks. In the event you are accepted for an adventure, Mission X will forward further information and documentation including:
- An invoice for a deposit securing participation in your chosen adventure experience
- Mission X terms & conditions
- An agreement for your signature
- Payment details. Note that Mission X accepts bank transfers only. Checks, credit cards and cash are NOT accepted.
- A personal information form for completion
- A medical information form for completion
- An equipment list
- Safety information
- You return all completed forms and transfer the deposit amount to Mission X.
Mission X uses the highest quality special operations equipment and accessories, some of which you will keep after the mission is over. Upon approval of your application and completion of booking procedures, you will be required to submit your sizes/measurements via the equipment document we will provide you. We will ship you your personal kit that will remain yours after the mission. If it is not feasible to ship the equipment to you, it will be prepared and ready for you to receive when you arrive in Jordan.
Your safety is top priority during all Mission X adventures. The very nature of the missions you will conduct will put you in direct contact with actual weapons, vehicles and aircraft. Team MX will give you a highly charged and exciting experience while ensuring you are safe at all times.